Show Your Projects Chapter 12

liquidfire215

I finally got around to making my dads truck, The Broker. Still a WIP, but I think it's coming along great. Got all the logos and everything in the right place, I just don't like how its so "clean" and what not. I also need to add new wheels, because I used a Bigfoot body, and add coilovers which is going to be hard. Anyway tell me what you guys think, cus this is my first truck I ever made.

2ikb4ft.jpg

34rev50.jpg

nbdhyb.jpg

• Upvote 10

I finally got around to making my dads truck, The Broker. Still a WIP, but I think it's coming along great. Got all the logos and everything in the right place, I just don't like how its so "clean" and what not. I also need to add new wheels, because I used a Bigfoot body, and add coilovers which is going to be hard. Anyway tell me what you guys think, cus this is my first truck I ever made.

Looks good man. I was intent on helping you with this, but I've just been busy. Glad to see it coming along though.

I was going to model the right F150 anyway, so if you want a full on replica done proper, just ask

Broker looks good, my favorite version of it too!

I was going to model the right F150 anyway, so if you want a full on replica done proper, just ask

You could make/release them anyway then the resources are there for all who desire to use them? (I plan to do the same with a lot of the things I've made but haven't released separately)

Well another World Finals track down for the pack. At this rate it will be out in mid/late June ;):P. And I know the rock pile is square at the end but it didn't look right when i made it so i kept it a bit round.

IMO a cleaned Bounty Hunter would be awesome in FS, but it's your pick. :)

• Upvote 1