SIR drivers let go

Outlawed

It's weird, I've met Legarde through a good friend of mine, doesn't seem like the guy who would do such a thing without reason, but another lesson to you kids out there, you can be fired at any point for any reason.

This is extremely odd. It would be awesome if Jon went to Bigfoot. Their going to need a few more guys soon.

That would be a shame IMO, I bet he somehow ends up in a feld ride, if they didnt like him he wouldnt have filled in driving a digger or made the world finals field 2 years in a row. The others i haven't seen drive more then once, doesn't mean they wont get decent indy rides.

With Bigfoot he would have a chance to win championships. I think if he went to Feld he would end up like many of their other drivers and not get invited to the finals so people like Chad Fortune and Madusa can go. If he does go to Feld hopefully they team him up with CVH.

Never seen any of them live but have seen Zimmer drive on TV and hes a great driver...hope they all find FELD trucks so they can tear the equipment up even more and not worry about paying for it