Show your projects part 2

mdemko

And I made the first goldberg no help so PC dont be takin credit for something you didnt do. Your redid one i have zero part in. BTW im racingboy234567

Stephen

uhhh gonna be blunt who gives a poo when it still hasnt been released? this game is too far in its infancy to be dragged down by petty little issues.

Here is my 2 customs, the one on the left was my first one for ror, the one on the right started out as a 1nsane truck, the flames are from a JG nr2003 template i found google searching. And I made the first goldberg no help so PC dont be takin credit for something you didnt do. Your redid one i have zero part in. BTW im racingboy234567

i redid the shading and ported it more faithfully later on. i guess i forgot what it looked like.

and i guess i forgot to tell you as well

Well I'm trying to make a squishy stadium reskin but RKM deleted it off the download section

here are some pics.

uuhm :blink:

I don't want to say something but,

that is my reskin for the squishy stadium! You only deleted some things,

and added an other colour on it!

but THAT IS MY SKIN!!!

look at this:

bayc0 one:

squishmonsterstadiumtex2.png

my one

squishmonsterstadiumtex.png

ps. nice sound crazy!!!

This is my other "little" truck i am working on. Thanks to RKM for the skin and name of the truck. It is a short wheel base and I modified the low lag tires and the rim to become a set of travel wheels. Used the section ability in the truck file so you can have one truck file but 2 separate trucks, the other version is obviously the one with monster truck tires. The body is a modified version of savage x's. Still needs a little bit of resizing and a custom chassis.

screenshot_65.png

• Upvote 2

uuhm :blink:

I don't want to say something but,

that is my reskin for the squishy stadium! You only deleted some things,

and added an other colour on it!

but THAT IS MY SKIN!!!

look at this:

bayc0 one:

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b417/saranide/squishmonsterstadiumtex2.png

my one

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af339/MJ0000/squishmonsterstadiumtex.png

ps. nice sound crazy!!!

I made mine off of squishys version and sorry if i kinda of copied urs

• Upvote 1

eh. i personally like the other version. those tires have a nice showroom feeling to them but the others gave a real sense of use on a dirt track. they just seemed to work better for the visual effect to me. but these have nice quality too.