Show Your Projects Chapter 13!

JoshDIGRhodes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

Works of steampunk often feature anachronistic technology, or futuristic innovations as Victorians might have envisioned them, based on a Victorian perspective on fashion, culture, architectural style, and art.

so basically a monster truck as envisioned by queen victoria the fifteenth

sent through the virage of the brittle thin bounds to our mortal coil by the best alchemists the english and persian goverments could conjure, travelling through bounds and realities untold beyond the viel of human perception, a contraption built to hereld the coming of the steam age, and display the works of a time so illustriously valliant and gorgeous as the Union of Four Worlds can produce for it's civilians, a champion of racing, and an inspiring bastion for all those that view it.

and on a more serious note, still a lot to do. modelling a steam powered V8 engine in the rear. modelling some cogs that i'll set to spin in an open air transfer/transmission case. a lot of stuff to do. valves, guages and coalfire boilers, everything in the cab to do and such.

best thing i've ever made i think

EDIT:

here's the steam engine at least

BRAAPBRAAP.jpg

turns out only a V6 would fit. oh well

• Upvote 2

Does anyone remember liquidfire's contest on the first rormj site to see which truck would be put in the first pack? I found this on my computer, did a little editing, and here it is. Now if i could fix some bugs and sifure out how to change the chassis color i might release it.

screenshot_1.jpg

• Upvote 3