Please me alone on rigs of rods chat

malkey

Everytime i go online on rigs of rods chat some people keep calling a mexican and the n word some people standup for me and say "hey leave him alone its not your problem if he is black" and i thank you people for doing that, but , just leave me alone and dont call me that because it makes me feel really bad and really low.

We're not trying to bully you, its just that you follow us to tracks and won't leave.. I am in no way being mean, I'm just saying sometimes we wanna hang out by ourselves.. -_-

That does not in any way, shape or form give you the right to call him names like that. There is the right way of dealing with things (being polite) and the wrong way which is what is happening here.

• Upvote 2

That does not in any way, shape or form give you the right to call him names like that. There is the right way of dealing with things (being polite) and the wrong way which is what is happening here.

I wasn't calling him names. He simply follows us around.

TJ and Christopher Tucker were the worst they weren't just doing to malkey they were calling me names and saying nasty language to me and malkey. I hate them.

thank you hagan your so right