Official Monster Jam Hat contest!

JRobson

Ok guys I've done a few free giveaways before for Diecasts on other forums, so this is my first Monster Jam one. I've currently got a few Monster Jam Hotwheels diecasts (most out of the box) and I also have a official Monster Jam hat worn by my sweaty head in Cincy a few years ago. Tried to find the same hat a while back but nothing. Its a cool hat for sure.

All you need to do is pay shipping (preferably through paypal, if not Ill just cover it myself no biggie) shipping for a hat and or small truck would be under 5 bucks easily.

Now the contest is going to be a little random and easier for some guys that know me or have known me.. You'll need to guess my top 3 favorite trucks and Drivers in Monster Jam/Trucks. The first one to get it will win, if perhaps somebody 'ties' the first post will be the winner. Once the contest is over I will take a picture of the hat. Send a PM of your mailing address and I'll ship it out to you Monday!

Heres how it'll go, after 5 or 10 guesses if none are correct I'll give hints.

Trucks:

Drivers:

Thanks to any and all that participate I can be sure you'll love the hat!!

Great guesses guys. Roach is the winner, he got all 3 correct, Outlaw was so close though. Will have another contest next week so be ready! I've got a few 1:24 scale Monster Jam diecasts to give away as well.

Roach toss me your addy through PM and I'll get your hat on your away as soon as possible