Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

Some very early preview pics of another project I'm messing around with. It's based off another MTM2 Creation that never saw the light of day. I'm planning on re-doing/updating Remington County Speedway:

(Shot from MTM2)

8rmc.jpg

(RoR)

screenshot_114.jpg

screenshot_116.jpg

RCS was inspired and based off the game Dirt Track Racing. An all dirt oval that also hosted figure 8 racing will play host to Monster Truck racing of all kinds!

• Upvote 10

Tom, I think it's just his ROR settings, because I cloned it and it's not blurry at all.

Doesn't look like it would be the RoR settings. Not sure if the file size small or not but it for sure looks blurry. Possibly the quality of the program he used to screen capture but I highly doubt it.

Looks great as always David.

• Upvote 1

Some very early preview pics of another project I'm messing around with. It's based off another MTM2 Creation that never saw the light of day. I'm planning on re-doing/updating Remington County Speedway:

(Shot from MTM2)

8rmc.jpg

(RoR)

screenshot_114.jpg

screenshot_116.jpg

RCS was inspired and based off the game Dirt Track Racing. An all dirt oval that also hosted figure 8 racing will play host to Monster Truck racing of all kinds!

looks like the mtm2 version had provisions for a straight drag will you be making them as well?

• Upvote 1

looks like the mtm2 version had provisions for a straight drag will you be making them as well?

You are correct sir. The MTM2 shot was actually of the Figure 8 version of my track based on the Renegades TNT Monster Truck Challenge Series. The track was also outfitted for a U-Turn Course as seen here in 1988:

A straight line drag version was also in the works. There was going to be 3 versions like on my other TNT Renegades style track: Mankato Speedway: http://vales.com/mtm2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11208

Once the TNT styled version was released I was planning on doing a modern day version. Be looking out for all these in due time from the new RoR version of RCS.

• Upvote 1