Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

v4 Preview time!!

I haven't posted in awhile here, so lets make a mega post!

I dont want to hear any complaining that im going to make you guys feel bad cuase im showing v4, this is to show how big of a progress the v4 is getting to

I will complain about the fact that I'll probably need a new keyboard and pair of pantalones after seeing that awesomeness.

But seriously, forget the complainers John, you and everyone else with V4 keep up the good work because it's gonna be worth it in the end!

Thanks for the V4 update, looks great. I'm amazed at how beautiful the trucks are turning out. Looking at the very first pack, and how much progress was made over the years is incredible. Great job guys, cannot wait for V4 to be released.

Those V4 trucks look outstanding! I love how Avenger has different tread on the front tires vs. the rear! That's something you couldn't do in MTM2 (not meant as a bash or a slam in anyway).

All you guys in V4 are to be commended for the amount of work and effort that has gone into these trucks! Very detailed, very well done trucks. Keep up the great work V4 crew!

• Upvote 1