Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

Been working on my dads new truck, The Apocalypse. Still not done, but figured I'll share the progress made.

23k57c4.jpg

2wlysco.jpg

Welp hes making that in real life :o JAW Dropping

I'm so sick and tired of hearing this from people, that i honestly get angry everytime someone mentions it. Here is the flat out bottom line, If one person could have waited and not hacked another persons computer to gain access to the V4 pack: Every single one of you would have a beta pack of trucks right now to play around with. One person ruined that for everybody by stealing the pack and passing it around like it was theres. Your tired of us dangling V4 trucks infront of your face Stephen? I suggest you look at the name of this topic again. V4 is a project that a majority of the staff and Mods have put a great deal of time into, who can blame them for wanting to post photos and videos of their hard work? Whats next, are you guys going to go to Monster Jam and tell them "You guys have all those trucks, how about you share them with us. . .your taunting us, we wanna drive!"

Yes, those were the rules. However, those were created during the very first packs inception. I actually thought this time around we should post photos and videos to keep the excitement for the pack up. Its worked, alot of people are excited for the pack. Then theres people like you, and about 2 or 3 others that just have to post about it and be a buzzkill about things. My suggestion to you and any other people thinking the same thing is keep your thoughts to yourself, you'll get the pack when its finished. Or keep talking and keep making the people working on the pack angry. Ruin the morale of everybody working on it, so they stop working on it and it never gets released. Your choice.

Very true Josh however unfortunately people to not have the life virtue of patience or empathy. The empathy part is they dont know how much you guys work your excuse me for this word but ass off trying to make everything work for this community. Keep doing every thing you do.

What...too soon?

7820039160_e5e2a6f277_b.jpg

Very nice Mark but NOOOO a chevy :( why not a toyota

BrassBeastblend-14.png

So yeah. this is still going along. the lighter yellow metal would supposedly be brazen ingame over a contrast of the "ratty" steely brass on the more beaten parts for a contrast, like to bring out the spinning iner axle components on the diff. Honestly not sure if i should keep this "esthetic" or just scrap it all and cry. i'm honestly asking because i don't know if i should can it or not

• Upvote 10

Hmmm, I'm no painting expert, but I'd say darken the yellow a bit. maybe decrease the saturation a bit too, make it look a little more dull. Just my two cents on the subject. It looks great and it's great to se it coming to life like it is!