Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

Razin Kane just released pics of their new paint scheme which looks a lot like the original scheme only flat black with some new details and bigger graphics. Pics of it are on their facebook page. Hopefully we see that one in V4. The V4 stuff is looking great and I can't wait to be able to play with all the new toys. I only wish I understood blender so I could help with it. Hopefully some new and updated tutorials come out when you guys are done with the V4 madness and I can finally start making some truck stuff.

Do you also create engines, exhausts, driveshafts, 4 link bars, ect? If so, i'm suggesting you should release them to the public as well so we can fully create our own monster trucks. That's if you want to i'm just suggesting it.

You can rip anything off v3 trucks. Its what ive had to do when making all of my trucks. Or save them as truck objects and just put them where you need em and wallah.

How exactly do you do that?

import the guff model, set smooth, edge split to about 60ish, retain the materials and throw it (in edit mode, changing OBJ_ properties is a sin) into your truck. Should carry straight on over and look even better thanks to the magic of edge split

Do you also create engines, exhausts, driveshafts, 4 link bars, ect? If so, i'm suggesting you should release them to the public as well so we can fully create our own monster trucks. That's if you want to i'm just suggesting it.

this is just not as satisfying as making your own. but maybe that's just me

• Upvote 3

I have made nothing but chassis's and bodies (4 door jeep wrangler, cat 740 rock truck and a half ass mid 90's ford body). parts like 4 links, engines, etc were made by other members and not my place to release them in blend files