Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

Tom nice track, I love seeing the tracks, however what im tired of is being taunted with v4 trucks. It in my opinion its like looky what i have to bad you cant have it. Is it really neccesary to have a truck sitting around or jumping to show off your track? It gets old on purpose or not to be taunted with something we cant have, if its in v4 previews that fine but other wise it seems unnecessary.

from the rules since your technically beta testing.

Beta Testing

• This is a privilege and nothing more. If you are selected to be a beta tester at any given point you must abide by the policy of no screen shots, no video, and no live streams of any of the beta sessions online or offline. You may NOT share what you are testing with anyone unless the original creator has also chosen them.
  • Failure to follow these instructions will result in loss of admittance into future beta tests and possible forum suspension

Its up to everyone else this is just how I see it. So i hope noone takes to much offense.

I post the vehicles in a picture for a size reference. It shows how correctly the track scale is. There really is no need to make comments as such. If only you knew how hard we are working trying to get this pack together after RKM's bodies have ruined this truck pack. Hence why it's taking so long. No offense taken. Just trying to clear things up and why we do this.

• Upvote 4

Tom nice track, I love seeing the tracks, however what im tired of is being taunted with v4

trucks. It in my opinion its like looky what i have to bad you cant have it. Is it really neccesary to have a truck sitting around or jumping to show off your track? It gets old on purpose or not to be taunted with something we cant have, if its in v4 previews that fine but other wise it seems unnecessary.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing this from people, that i honestly get angry everytime someone mentions it. Here is the flat out bottom line, If one person could have waited and not hacked another persons computer to gain access to the V4 pack: Every single one of you would have a beta pack of trucks right now to play around with. One person ruined that for everybody by stealing the pack and passing it around like it was theres. Your tired of us dangling V4 trucks infront of your face Stephen? I suggest you look at the name of this topic again. V4 is a project that a majority of the staff and Mods have put a great deal of time into, who can blame them for wanting to post photos and videos of their hard work? Whats next, are you guys going to go to Monster Jam and tell them "You guys have all those trucks, how about you share them with us. . .your taunting us, we wanna drive!"

• This is a privilege and nothing more. If you are selected to be a beta tester at any given point you must abide by the policy of no screen shots, no video, and no live streams of any of the beta sessions online or offline. You may NOT share what you are testing with anyone unless the original creator has also chosen them.
  • Failure to follow these instructions will result in loss of admittance into future beta tests and possible forum suspension

Yes, those were the rules. However, those were created during the very first packs inception. I actually thought this time around we should post photos and videos to keep the excitement for the pack up. Its worked, alot of people are excited for the pack. Then theres people like you, and about 2 or 3 others that just have to post about it and be a buzzkill about things. My suggestion to you and any other people thinking the same thing is keep your thoughts to yourself, you'll get the pack when its finished. Or keep talking and keep making the people working on the pack angry. Ruin the morale of everybody working on it, so they stop working on it and it never gets released. Your choice.

• Upvote 13

Actually I kinda get Hopkins point, while a bit crude, those who choose to wait for the pack to be released rather then the other mindless jack wagons who went ahead and grabbed a copy of V4 (which is severely outdated now I might add) have been seeing "progress" photos since March now.

However with that being said, Stephen, its been dragged out a bit longer due to even more revising and additions to the pack.

trust me when I say, it will be worth the wait. (I will admit that I am kinda impressed that you found that beta testing quip from the site rules post, wish more people would, rather then have to sit and explain why they got banned for a freaking rule that is clearly stated).

As for one person comment ruining the "morale" of the people working on the pack or making them "angry", how? he didnt say a single thing about the actual content in the pack? If you guys are really that thin skinned its time to maybe look at another hobbie, like knitting B)

• Upvote 2

I'm so sick and tired of hearing this from people, that i honestly get angry everytime someone mentions it. Here is the flat out bottom line, If one person could have waited and not hacked another persons computer to gain access to the V4 pack: Every single one of you would have a beta pack of trucks right now to play around with. One person ruined that for everybody by stealing the pack and passing it around like it was theres. Your tired of us dangling V4 trucks infront of your face Stephen? I suggest you look at the name of this topic again. V4 is a project that a majority of the staff and Mods have put a great deal of time into, who can blame them for wanting to post photos and videos of their hard work? Whats next, are you guys going to go to Monster Jam and tell them "You guys have all those trucks, how about you share them with us. . .your taunting us, we wanna drive!"

Yes, those were the rules. However, those were created during the very first packs inception. I actually thought this time around we should post photos and videos to keep the excitement for the pack up. Its worked, alot of people are excited for the pack. Then theres people like you, and about 2 or 3 others that just have to post about it and be a buzzkill about things. My suggestion to you and any other people thinking the same thing is keep your thoughts to yourself, you'll get the pack when its finished. Or keep talking and keep making the people working on the pack angry. Ruin the morale of everybody working on it, so they stop working on it and it never gets released. Your choice.

ahh yes i remember this conversation with dig about the demo pack..... Damn you one guy!!!!

Not to drag on about the V4 issue, but I must say that it's also tiring reading posts about "awww I want this track" or "I want this truck and have to wait." Yes, you do. Most things in life you have to wait for. We all know you have to wait for it, just like everyone else. It's not new news for anyone. It also adds a few needless posts that do nothing but "fluff up" a topic because people can't keep their thoughts to themselves. It also grows irritating to see relatively the same post over and over again from people complaining about having to wait for such content. That's enough from me. Back on topic: PC, I always enjoy seeing what you can create. Tom, love that track man. Looks fantastic.

• Upvote 1