Rigs of Rods Video Thread

Max-D-Dude

Funrun is up, please watch the whole thing because i worked hard to get you the full coverage of this funrun and editing it. it shows amazing footage of aaron taking home racing champion and i take home freestyle champion. feel free to comment,rate, and subscribe!

Funrun is up, please watch the whole thing because i worked hard to get you the full coverage of this funrun and editing it. it shows amazing footage of aaron taking home racing champion and i take home freestyle champion. feel free to comment,rate, and subscribe!

The music.. :huh:

• Upvote 1

I didnt think the musi was that bad excePt for the rap bc im a home boy that lives in louisiana and loves the saints and thats the saints rap sort of thing so yea and imma upload like 5 vids in the next couple hours so subscribe and watch for them:)

• 2 weeks later...

since no one has posted a vid in awhile i thought eh i would do it. its just a little mandusa i did as tribute to all the men who drive pink. dont mind the music i did cuz it is driven by a woman so y u haten. anyway enjoy it and subscribe if u didnt ty.

What a fail. I really do sometimes fail at Rigs Of Rods.

What this really was supposed to be was a freestyle upload to youtube. But I wanted to give a little behind the scenes look of how I sometimes fail at this.

(Watch in HD it looks great in HD)