Rigs of Rods Video Thread

Max-D-Dude

Created this video within the past half hour..was suppose to be a Crash madness video that took a few weeks but i got bored. Its my first video that isnt just freestyle so what do you all think?

Created this video within the past half hour..was suppose to be a Crash madness video that took a few weeks but i got bored. Its my first video that isnt just freestyle so what do you all think?

Okay two or three things.

Don't use music with lyrics if you are going to keep the truck sound in the video.

Separate clips using the same tr_ck(truck or track)

Press "U" in game.

I really like everything else you have though, looks cool.

• Upvote 1

Yeah i know about all of those. This was suppose to be a couple week long project with V3 and V4 in it but i made this at 3 in the morning and was bored and thought i had not posted a vdeo in a little while...I will be making a much better crash madness like i originally planned shortly and it wont have the dashboard or sounds in it..this one wouldnt either if i wasnt so tired when i made it

Yeah i know about all of those. This was suppose to be a couple week long project with V3 and V4 in it but i made this at 3 in the morning and was bored and thought i had not posted a vdeo in a little while...I will be making a much better crash madness like i originally planned shortly and it wont have the dashboard or sounds in it..this one wouldnt either if i wasnt so tired when i made it

Ok then great job still, I can't wait till the next one.