Count Down to V4

liquidfire215

I am attempting to finish all of my good ol' grade 12 social homework today for this! :blink: I know it's gonna be awesome! Thanks to everyone who put all their time into this project, I can't even begin to imagine what that would have been like.

Sounds like you have v4

there are pics on page 2

Are you kidding me??? There are over 100 trucks in this pack, all of which took a lot of time, and instead of being incredibly thankful for the people making it, you have to complain about a few trucks you dont like the bodies on? you have to be kidding me

creating and/or continuing a mod comes with criticism, can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen ^_^

and once again..my sarcasm goes undetected..

there are pics on page 2

creating and/or continuing a mod comes with criticism, can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen ^_^

Oh btw, how the hell can you replace something with the same god damn thing??

• Upvote 2

No, not touchy. This kid tears our hard work apart..then basically said our work is crap (without saying those words) said he's going to replace those bodies with THE SAME BODIES.

I for one to not mind criticism but when someone does something like that and tears someones work apart, and then say I'm gonna replace it with the same thing without them knowing its the same exact thing. It basically shows you they don't know what the hell their talking about. My 2 cents

• Upvote 2

So touchy around here... anyway, back to the count down

the fact that someone could jump to a conclusion based on a photo is idiotic, you do not even have the trucks infront of you ingame and looking at them. But here is the fun part, where idiotic goes full potato so to speak. A blurb from someone, that would not even know where to start for content, makes a post, which at best looked like an attention grab, further solidifying the fact he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

All three bodies are the same (war wizard had the flags things removed and time flys was modified to fit the new racesource chassis). Is contradiction really that difficult that nobody else can grasp it?

His video is even better in going on about Spiderman's body and that it is still the same from 2003, well derp FELD is not going to hash out money for a brand new mold and they are still using several of the chassis's from that time period today.

So yes touchy, dont come into the dragons den, poke it and expect to leave unharmed.

If you think you can do better by all means feel free to step up and help us for the next pack iteration, we can always use some extra hands, if not then just keep it to yourself.

Oh and your flames on that late model are super blocky, should try to smooth them out a tad there champ ;)

• Upvote 6