Will There Be A V4 Patch A Little While After V4 Comes Out?

BigfootFanTV

Just like V3, there was a patch for it that was put up for download that added more trucks to the V3 pack. I was just wondering if there will be one for V4? I'm not trying to force or push anyone to make it, i'm fine without one, but if there is one to be made here's a few truck to take into consideration for that patch.

XDP

Mega Bite

Star Marshal

Chalkboard Chuck

The General

Bucked Up

Motorcycle Superstore

Bigfoot (Bessie, Nation, Odyssey, Speed Energy #19)

Play'n For Keeps

Double Trouble

El Perro Loco

McGruff

Ninja Rat Attack

Detour

"Rislone" Defender

"Bar's Leaks" Eliminator

I'm sure you can find other people to make those trucks. I have seen first hand that the V4 guys like John, Roach, Kozak, Brian, Casey etc. have been working on this for a long long time. Guys like Eric, Matt, Mark, Klayton etc have been making a BIG push these last months to make this pack something even better. Everyone is starting to go to school again. A lot of them have jobs to attend. So making those trucks doesn't really seem necessary at this point. I'm sure a patch will be considered but who knows when.

• Upvote 3

More than likely there will be a patch to add shock shafts to the trucks that currently do not have them, as to adding more trucks, I don't think many will be added except for the Bigfoots and whatever new Feld trucks come out, this isn't a guarantee but I would imagine that as soon as we get pics of Thor and Hulk those trucks will be made. In turn all our focus now is solely on league racing

• Upvote 3

IMO, there will be like Casey said a v4 patch to update a few things that couldn't be added to v4 that couldn't be released in the initial pack. There is nothing stopping the community to adding the new trucks, or trucks that aren't in the new pack. I for one am tired of working on the new pack as well as others as the other BS that has come along with it this time around with people hacking a few people's computers to get it, etc... I'm for once excited to get the league going just to have some fun, relax and just sit back and for once enjoy what we worked on instead of think of it as just work that we don't get paid for and that it seems that some people demand we give to them. Sorry as if it seems like I'm venting a little bit randomly.

-Eric

• Upvote 5

• 2 months later...