Show Your Projects Chapter 17!

JoshDIGRhodes

after failing to make my own version of this body I was finally able to rip a model from DiRT 2 (thanks LF for the help)

I know some people dont like the trophy truck style bodies and this is even more radical.

I had a image in my head of what would happen if the best of desert racing combined with monster trucks

Think CRD/Cohen, Racesource and Meents chassis traits rolled into one, even lower CG then any current real life offerings and of course it will have a King shock package.

herbsttruggy.png

Suuuuper sick.

worldfinalstrackupdate.jpg

I love the world finals tracks in RoR, but something felt missing to me. For being one who has walked the track before, I've noticed that there is actually a downhill slope from the starting line to the stadium itself, and it hasn't been done in RoR yet. I'm not calling the other tracks bad, but more as an addition to the upcoming World Finals tracks. Not sure what will go into the stadium itself yet, but hopefully I can make something that will please you guys!!!! :D

• Upvote 11

worldfinalstrackupdate.jpg

I love the world finals tracks in RoR, but something felt missing to me. For being one who has walked the track before, I've noticed that there is actually a downhill slope from the starting line to the stadium itself, and it hasn't been done in RoR yet. I'm not calling the other tracks bad, but more as an addition to the upcoming World Finals tracks. Not sure what will go into the stadium itself yet, but hopefully I can make something that will please you guys!!!! :D

I know its so hard to please tjhese guys hahaha :P