Show Your Projects Chapter 17!

JoshDIGRhodes

250th post. Back to making some stuff again. The stadium still isn't done because of a lack of Silverdome events (there may be none of any kind next year) so I need to work up some kind of gameplan for the rest of the stadium details being that I can't get the pics I need to finish it. I may just make a low lag/MTM2 one for now and do a detailed one later. I need to learn how to install and use toolkit (tried and failed) so I can test them but I need me some good internet to do that. Hopefully next week I'll be back online again.

Silverdome 1989 Replica

166.jpg

Custom Racetrack 1

167.jpg

Custom Racetrack 2

168.jpg

• Upvote 11

By the way Bobamatic, as a former user of sketchup, make sure you delete the squares under the jumps, they will cause wheelgrabs.

Already done as well as behind everything else. The whole thing is like one giant sheet that has been formed to the shape of the venue and track. Nothing is there that can't be seen. And Roach, seeing that makes me want to drag that body onto the old school truck.lol Great job with that modernized classic.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't agree more Klayton. Man, if only i could make something like that..... but alas, i'm probably the least computer talented and artistic person on these forums.

I wouldn't say you are, i'd say I am, I can't even work Blender or anything like that, so just sayin' this, if anyone would mind helping me out with a truck in the near future, I would appreciate it.