Community Track Makers, Looking for Season 3 tracks!

Outlawed

Hey guys because of a decision to add more events and make two tours (stadium and arena) to the season 3 schedule, this means is that we are short on tracks.

More specifically Thunder Nationals, Monster X or small fairground style tracks (preferably not a straight line, not to say we wont pick it because of this but some variety would be nice) . We are looking for replicated floor plans/layouts with less emphasis on perfection in terms of surrounding visuals (arenas, banners, etc).

What better way to show off your work then in Sim Monsters Season 3? If you have a track that fits this criteria, that you would like to submit, here is the basic copy paste blurb you need to use:

Track:

Picture (not required):

Download Link on Sim Monsters:

With that said, I must inform everyone that there is a possibility of some tracks not being picked, we need 8 tracks in total so the odds are that most of the tracks posted will be used but just incase there is a flood of responses posted on here, just the heads up.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I still have Washington County fair(based on the mtm2 vers.) It's not a replica but it is a small fairgrounds, chicago style with long straights. I'll add a pic once I get internet.

Was close to 50% done last time it was worked on.

• 1 month later...