Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

Since the infamous Atlanta show is this weekend, I would like to point out that for the past three years Dennis has made a big jump across the stadium that has sent him into a crazy bounce.  Not saying he'll do it again but it's certainly something to keep in mind.

I fail to see the logic in Atlanta being "infamous" it's just gotten screwed over by the NFL for the past three years.

Also there is Adam, Lupe, and Chad who also completely burned it down last year. This should be a good weekend!

I fail to see the logic in Atlanta being "infamous" it's just gotten screwed over by the NFL for the past three years.

Also there is Adam, Lupe, and Chad who also completely burned it down last year. This should be a good weekend!

If it wasn't for the NFL...the Dome wouldn't be there for Monster Jam to have a show in.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but when I hear the word "infamous" I think of it in a context like the "27" curse of musicians or James Dean's car, not where a show has been pushed back or has had the line up due to certain NFL teams  (would've been better if I phrased it as so, my mistake there) making the playoffs, and certainly not one that despite such events has consistently been one of the best shows all season. That's at least my take on it.

You know the only reason you are going is to see our trucks  :rolleyes:

What truck is this? it looks really cool 

That is Wildfire Motorsports' Scorpion Racing Products MT owned by Rob French. The driver is Kyle Carrington (son of the late Calvin Carrington).

Got my tickets and party in the pits passes for New Orleans. Going to be an awesome week for me; Hornets game on the 22nd and MJ on the 23rd.

Are they selling any cool merchandise at Monster Jam this year that I should bring extra money for?