Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

Do we already have our first WF15 qualifier or am I looking way too much into this?

This came STRAIGHT from the Monster Jam Facebook page. 

Bad Habit Driver, Joe Sylvester, 2013 Young Guns Shootout Champion on Monster Jam World Finals XV in 2014 - 
“I think it will definitely be a lot easier for us next year to be able to have it on two days and to have a lot more time. We change our setup drastically from racing to freestyle so I think it’s going to be a lot less hectic and it’s going to be a better show for the fans too because everyone can concentrate on one thing each day.”

Do we already have our first WF15 qualifier or am I looking way too much into this?

This came STRAIGHT from the Monster Jam Facebook page. 

Bad Habit Driver, Joe Sylvester, 2013 Young Guns Shootout Champion on Monster Jam World Finals XV in 2014 - 

“I think it will definitely be a lot easier for us next year to be able to have it on two days and to have a lot more time. We change our setup drastically from racing to freestyle so I think it’s going to be a lot less hectic and it’s going to be a better show for the fans too because everyone can concentrate on one thing each day.”

You're just looking into it too much. He said this at the awards program thingy. There's a good chance he'll be in, but it's not in stone I don't think.

>no Futurama, Powerpuff Girls, ABBA or Elton John

>cries

In all seriousness, some of these ideas are quite cool. The airplane would be awesome if someone like Kreg Christensen was put in it, the Dog Catcher could feud with the Monster Mutt team (Hey, they are catering to kids), the Police Car could be a remodeled Monster Patrol, and Fox Racing is quite popular.

However, I will be voting for serious options like Chicken Nuggets and Thomas the Tank Engine.

Honestly I think Feld is just toying with us. They just want us to vote on a truck and then go a completely different route. like Zombie; im pretty sure not many people voted for it but Feld wanted it so they made it, no matter how much we vote im afraid it doesnt really matter