Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

Well, since this is from Wikipedia I don't know if it's true or not, but I saw this:

• Grave Digger #27 - CRD (Carroll Racing Development) chassis race truck. Set to debut in Stafford Springs, CT on July 27-28 and will be driven by Charlie Pauken.

Is this true?

Well, since this is from Wikipedia I don't know if it's true or not, but I saw this:

• Grave Digger #27 - CRD (Carroll Racing Development) chassis race truck. Set to debut in Stafford Springs, CT on July 27-28 and will be driven by Charlie Pauken.

Is this true?

Yeah Charlie got a new chassis. It was on display at a Bass Pro Shop.1003421_10151739003525833_579150133_n.jp

Thats just a display Chassis...Got old shocks on it and i believe they are mix matched shocks with 20 inch bodies but 26 inch shocks or something like that and all that its good for is driving on and off a trailer and parking.

Just something I found that I never knew.  Not sure if anyone else brought this up bet, yeah.

Grave Digger #18 - PEI chassis race truck. Retired in 2012. Originally driven by former Grave Digger driver, Rod Schmidt. Currently runs as the El Diablo truck.

Wikipedia, so not sure if it's correct.  Assuming it is.

El Diablo I'm pretty sure was Bari's PEI spiderman in 2012. Digger 18 had a different cradle(inhouse looking cradle), and after seeing el diablo this year the cradle does not match digger 18. So no its not correct.

This is digger 18's cradle, must have destroyed teh cradle at some point.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/270802_10150298043558894_3515218_n.jpg

El diablo runs a standard PEI cradle

Just so you all dont freak out and say its a inhouse heres a far away picture

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/257353_10150298171743894_7227008_o.jpg

This now means that the oldest running Grave Digger now is Pablo Huffaker's #16. Does anyone know what year Pablo Huffaker's chassis was built and debut in?

I'd assume Fall/Winter of 2001. It made its debut in Atlanta (of all places) in the winter of 2002.

Also the rumor mill has been churning this for a few years now, but Pablo may be making a new chassis for the new season.