Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

how does chassis effect the side pipes? its on the engine, not the chassis

I'm guessing he was saying that Adams chassis would have headers that would be seen in the pic sticking out from under the body.  If the body was put on another chassis it more than likely wouldn't have the style of header that Adam runs.

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing he was saying that Adams chassis would have headers that would be seen in the pic sticking out from under the body.  If the body was put on another chassis it more than likely wouldn't have the style of header that Adam runs.

exactly, I just assumed it wasn't his because I didn't see the pipes coming out the sides.

Legend without King coilover or bypass shocks? MADNESS!

1176225_645603035464513_1142840049_n.jpg

Pretty sure that the nitrogens only are just temporary. He's waiting on longer coils and Kings to put back on. So he must be doing some good chassis modification, I'm guessing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think this last show is going to be a lot like the last Pontiac Silverdome show in 2006.  A stadium with a lot of history that will be a shame to see leave.  However, knowing present day Feld, they're probably gonna do something crazy and over the top unlike the other farewell shows.