Sim-Monsters.com Presents: Mayhem in Chistmas Village

JoshDIGRhodes

was a very fun time and i am shocked i made it into the top 10 in qualifying times (thats a first for me) racing was really bad for me i raced eric for i think the first time ever lost to him but it was still awesome. freestyle i think i did kinda meh when i got into bonus time i had a major fail with my avast antivirus popping up saying my database had een updated so i got stuck in the racing trailer jump lol. 

congratz to the winners and hope i can try to add some more fun events under my belt!

also a HUGE thanks to josh for putting on such a awesome event and to eric for doing the qualifying and to mark for the very difficult track it was a blast

That was actually my 1st "Special Event" win. Thanks to Josh Rhodes for putting up an AMAZING race. Got a 25 in fs. Congrats to Roach for winning fs in Gentle Ben. Apparently in that fs, Ben ain't gentle lol. I want to give credit to Bo Swanson for knocking out Damien Bowers and Roach. Again like me, taking noobage to the next level. And especially thanks to those that participated in this event. You guys just made SM history by adding another fun special event. I can't wait to do it next year. Lastly, as AME 3 is coming up, I PREDICT that the track design will be named High 5. Honestly idk for sure but we'll see what happens.

I am still waiting to get a wish from Santa and if you say that Santa isn't real, YOU LIE. Sure, Santa isn't a physical person but he is real in our hearts. Santa represents the christmas spirit which is giving not getting.

Fun stuff tonight. Thank you so much to all who made it possible.

I fully expected to come out and endo right out of the gate. I never looked at the freestyle course so my run tonight was the first look I actually had of it. I couldn't stop slip sliding around which is why it appeared that I was fishing for obstacles and nothing was connecting for a while there. I didn't expect my 360 tail scraping wheelie at then end!

Congrats to Tyler May for winning racing and Roach for winning freestyle.That was a great event I saw everything and when AME 3 is out I will rock the house, I have already been on fire beat John Morrison , won a double down at Daytona and got another double down at Arlington, 13 world final championships and I only played for 4 months.

Congrats to Tyler May for winning racing and Roach for winning freestyle.That was a great event I saw everything and when AME 3 is out I will rock the house, I have already been on fire beat John Morrison , won a double down at Daytona and got another double down at Arlington, 13 world final championships and I only played for 4 months.

Uh...you do realize those are only scored for actual events, not funruns, right?