PSY

bigfoot4x4

Yeah, where did you see "He sang anti-american music?" Did you translate that yourself? Also, the song itself is fairly light hearted and completely the opposite of what you'd expect when translated. I personally find it catchy and silly, but wouldn't listen to it repeatedly like some. 

That song's not anti-American, this is what he's referring to:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/12/07/audio-heres-the-anti-american-song-dear-american-psy-sang-in-2004/

Although Rage Against the Machine did pretty much the same thing on US soil and still got popular.

Yeah, where did you see "He sang anti-american music?" Did you translate that yourself? Also, the song itself is fairly light hearted and completely the opposite of what you'd expect when translated. I personally find it catchy and silly, but wouldn't listen to it repeatedly like some. 

I was referring to what Danny H. pointed out.

That song's not anti-American, this is what he's referring to:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/12/07/audio-heres-the-anti-american-song-dear-american-psy-sang-in-2004/

Although Rage Against the Machine did pretty much the same thing on US soil and still got popular.

Good point, burning the American flag at Woodstock 2 was quite risky.

How is going "oppa gangnam style" every so often and galloping in place considered music?

If you watch closely, "Gangnam" style is a bunch or dances from the 1950's-present just slammed together and jumbled upn one. I can't stand it. Parodies, I like, THIS>>>>>>>>>>>^ I DON'T like. But good for PSY, at least he did something successful with his life. Many don't accomplish that big, that fast, especially in the music indusrty. It's a hard industry, I know.

regardless off people tates of music, havent heard suc SH!TTY music in my life

So justin bieber is more your style then? :lol: I didn't mind the song but some of the parodies are just hilarious but I think we're all sick of hearing it or about it by now.