Reference Picture Thread

NavySonicShell

Since the trucks are running BKTs now can someone put up a few more shots of the lettering and such? Pretty much all I need for the tires to be complete.

-Thanks

here is a link to some facebook photos they are decent not sure if you can use it though https://www.facebook.com/820791597984637/photos/pcb.823773264353137/823772574353206/?type=1&theater

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pit Party In North Charleston in a little while.

Featuring

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Randy Brown, Carolina Crusher driven by Gary Porter, Bounty Hunter® driven by Trent Montgomery, Iron Outlaw driven by Todd Morey, Strait Jacket driven by Kevin King, and Hotsy driven by Mike Miller!

Anyone need anything?

Pit Party In North Charleston in a little while.

Featuring

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Randy Brown, Carolina Crusher driven by Gary Porter, Bounty Hunter® driven by Trent Montgomery, Iron Outlaw driven by Todd Morey, Strait Jacket driven by Kevin King, and Hotsy driven by Mike Miller!

Anyone need anything?

Strait Jacket , the more pictures the best

Well, I disappointed you all, and missed the pit party. There was an accident on the interstate that took forever to get past. And to make matters worse, I had my shutter speed way to high, causing most of my photos to be way to dark. And dark = some grain. I'm sure there is really nothing good for reference, but if anyone wants to look through:https://www.flickr.com/photos/130500995@N08/sets/72157650041585146/