Reference Picture Thread

NavySonicShell

I'll be going to 2 shows next week, monster x in augusta and monster jam in atlanta; here are the trucks at the respective events.

Monster X Augusta:
The New USA-1
Bigfoot 18
Saftey Kleen Rockstar
Holman's Beast
Son of Beast

Monster Jam Atlanta:
Grave Digger (Pauken)
Monster Mutt (Brown)
Maximum Destruction (Elliott)
El Toro Loco (Werner)
Monster Energy (Bradshaw)
Madusa
Zombie (Musawwir)
Lucas Oil Crusader
Avenger
Wrecking Crew
Stone Crusher
Hooked
Thunder 4X4
Bad News Travels Fast
Titan
War Wizard

If anyone needs any pics of the trucks at those events, let me know and i'll be sure to take extra.

Since I'll be behind-the-scenes at the Monster Jam show coming up at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ, I'll be willing to take any pictures needed of the following trucks:

Grave Digger #23

Dragon

Crushstation

Stinger

Bounty Hunter

Iron Outlaw

Storm Damage

Hurricane Force

Please private message me on here for what pictures you'll need. If you post it on this thread, I'll more than likely miss it. I want to get everyone's requests organized, so if you're in need of these reference pictures, private message me and I'll try my best to make it happen for you.

If anyone has shots of the new titan,razing kane, heavy hitter, and xtermigator, That would be great.

https://www.facebook.com/MatthewIsonPhoto/photos/a.393961224012029.90152.393942437347241/757410274333787/?type=1&theater                      

here is a good shot of the side you can see some good amount of color

I'll be hitting the Milwaukee #MOREMONSTERJAM on Saturday, and I have Pit Passes as well. Trucks include Grave Digger (Eichelberger), Max-D (Kane), El Toro Loco (Yellow-McDonough), Blue Thunder (Milican), Monster Energy (Saucier), Scooby-Doo (Shea Williams), New Earth Authority (Basl) & Rottweiler (Basl). If you need reference shots of the Trucks or if you want to make the ATVs or Speedsters please message me on AIM (alexsteinhaus@yahoo.com) or here on SM and I will do my best!