Show Your Projects Chapter 20!

Klayton

So how's your pack going again? Oh yeah......

pretty well actually. still tinkering, waiting for BeamNG before i really get to work.

plus i'm sort of making two other games, writing a book, working on post secondary stuff, plus BeamNG is going to have a better editor UI, so i'm waiting on that, but other then that prototyping is going pretty well. Just drawing a few node concpts out on paper right now.

and i like how you can't defend the actual realism of V4 or v5, whatever it is this week. all you can do is challenge others using "LET'S SEE YOU DO BETTER", and relying on the nearly fascist community, relying on the assumption of brilliance to prove the argument against it's own foundation.

the world deserves better than what this site's putting out as a sim, and you'd be laughed out of polycount if you put any of the v4 models on there while saying "this is for my very serious sim which is respected by industry professionals"

• Upvote 5

pretty well actually. still tinkering, waiting for BeamNG before i really get to work.

plus i'm sort of making two other games, writing a book, working on post secondary stuff, plus BeamNG is going to have a better editor UI, so i'm waiting on that, but other then that prototyping is going pretty well. Just drawing a few node concpts out on paper right now.

and i like how you can't defend the actual realism of V4 or v5, whatever it is this week. all you can do is challenge others using "LET'S SEE YOU DO BETTER", and relying on the nearly fascist community, relying on the assumption of brilliance to prove the argument against it's own foundation.

the world deserves better than what this site's putting out as a sim, and you'd be laughed out of polycount if you put any of the v4 models on there while saying "this is for my very serious sim which is respected by industry professionals"

and talk to klayton, i think he knows why your veritable house of cards is about to come crashing down

that is the story of your life Harlow isn't it? "waiting" Humor me in telling me exactly what was the last thing you actually released? It really easy to have scepticism towards anything you post about future plans when anyone that talks to you on a regular basis knows any of your ability to dart from unfinished project to project rivals a Kenyan 100m sprinter. So yes the response to you is "lets see you do better", because other then blender screencaps you post here, everything else is text ridden dribble. Not even going to waste my time responding to the rest of the post because regardless of how many times its been said on here and personally to you on AIM, you will never see eye to eye on our "excuses" (as you label them) as to our content and why it does not meet some imaginary pre made standards you deem as absolute law.

Your criticising is now being overshadowed by the true fact of your angst, you despise this community. It's a pity too because its all self inflicted (or maybe that is the way you wanted it)

Regardless, as much as I hate to even have to post this, if you truly do not like anything on this site or the community, then leave or you will be shown the door here very quickly.

• Upvote 6

HEY GUISE HEY GUISE NEW MAX D COMING YOUR WAYZ!

no but seriously, i modeled the new rim that actually runs under max d, and it has the new chassis under it, i also made a little test video of the new max d for you guys!

cant wait to paint this thing!! thanks to klayton for making the body!

screenshot20w.png

Rims look good, but those ZFs only have 10 lugs, not 12.