Show Your Projects Chapter 20!

Klayton

Redid the front end to max-d, got the front end looking better and more 'sad' while still being sharp. max-d's is truly a great body. I really respect whoever designed it way back in 1999.

I've also started on the spiked body as well. soon as the shell is done i'll start on the arch flares and the face thingy

Spent a bit of time cleaning up the wireframe as well, should crumple nicely over a flexbody

still a lot to clean up obviously

Thoughts?

and for god's sake don't just say "OMG THAT'S AWESOME UR TEH BEST LEL"

Let's try something new, one serious criticism per compliment. And yes i'm aware that the louvers at the back aren't there yet and i've yet to put in the angled engine by ridges.

anyway, ready set go.

Criticism? Personally, I think the spikes are a bit too thin. They need to be widened up a tad. Also I may be wrong but the pieces of the hood with the headlights need to be at a slight upward angle: 105934a4-2724-4012-9163-f6fbe118518f.jpg

I see shading errors. And I'm pretty sure those front fenders don't curve inward.

yes they do

yes_zpseef11572.jpg

Also I may be wrong but the pieces of the hood with the headlights need to be at a slight upward angle:

Already like that

MaxDblend_zps5a2ab87c.png

I will pm you later with the reference pics you need for that I guess, after your aim is doing that thing where it says you are offline when you aren't and when I told my friends who was messaging you to tell you to message me all you said was "I care" :|

was that you?

i thought it was someone like gavin hill. sorry