World Finals 14 Track

jdshark000

The racing track will probably stay the same. But as for freestyle as long as they do not cluster up the place I will be fine. When you put to much stuff on the floor you get early ending freestyles since there is not enough room for the truck to settle after jumping, and then bam next ramp is in front of you and over you go.

I really can not say what i want to see on the track. Not really sure what else they could come up with for obstacles.

Please not a backflip ramp, the best part of the finals was the trailer jump :(

I hope they bring back sone of their lunacy and start putting random campers on things like they used to in a lot of tracks, not just the world finals.

Don't forget what happened with a certain backflip last year.

The racing track will probably stay the same. But as for freestyle as long as they do not cluster up the place I will be fine. When you put to much stuff on the floor you get early ending freestyles since there is not enough room for the truck to settle after jumping, and then bam next ramp is in front of you and over you go.

I really can not say what i want to see on the track. Not really sure what else they could come up with for obstacles.

AKA WF11.

Should be interesting, I'd personally love to see a mix of old school WF tracks with some new stuff.

• Upvote 1

in case you guys havent noticed yet, the world finals has the same layout every 2 years then switches... so I'm guessing that it'll be alot diffrent.(please dont hold me on that)

I'm thinking more like every three years. World Finals 9-11 had realtively similar obstacles, with the triples and doubles. World Finals 5-7 had almost the same obstacles until they changed it in WF 8.

And remember its going to be read and yellow. According to AAP and Feld, everything is red and yellow. I would hope to not see the jammers again. Worst obstical ever, but I would love to see a box trailor jump and the fountain again. A train engine would be a nice touch, but you never know. Might be bad since feld made a lot of new trucks this year.

Please not a backflip ramp, the best part of the finals was the trailer jump :(

I hope they bring back sone of their lunacy and start putting random campers on things like they used to in a lot of tracks, not just the world finals.

Yeah, that used to be my favorite part of Monster Jam, the motorhomes on top of the tallest ramps on the track and the unique obstacles like boats and trailers still on their flatbeds.  Or like in WF7 when the one side of the track turned into a giant pile of debris due to all the motorhomes destroyed.  I don't know why that slowed down.

Don't forget what happened with a certain backflip last year.

AKA WF11.

Should be interesting, I'd personally love to see a mix of old school WF tracks with some new stuff.

I was actually thinking about that as well, maybe a triple on the right, a container/trailer jump in the middle and something original or recent on the right.  That would be glorious.