World Finals 14 Track

jdshark000

I honestly hope they bring some sort of bus jump back. They say these trucks can take more and more every year, but the ramps seem to be getting smaller and smaller. Also like to see the middle ramp from WF 11 again, but maybe throw a motorhome in It, eh?

• Upvote 1

I want 4 backflip ramps on the four corners of the stadium. A double backflip ramp in the middle, and a triple backflip ramp on top of a bus.

On a serious note, the problem with things that can be crushed is that they don't hold up for too long. But with Dirt, it does. But the track still needs crushable things like step ups and stuff. 

• Upvote 1

The one obstacle I would like to see is a car wall like the ones used in the Mr. Destruction stunts. 

If I was in charge of designing the WF racing course I'd have the drivers loop around funboxes halfway through the straightaway, then speed to the final turn and make the jump. As it stands, I think that the one turn at the end is unsafe and boring. 

For freestyle, I think it would be cool if dump trucks brought in different soils from different venues that Monster Jam went to. It'd add variety and it'd look cool too. Maybe some water could be sprayed in the middle to make some mud. xP. In terms of obstacles, I'd have a long double on one side with a ramp to launch over it near the turn, but no other dirt ramps on the double stacks. There would be a rock wall on the other side of the center FMX ramp instead of a dirt step up. On the opposite side of the double there could be a very steep ramp facing the opposite sideline consisting of two school buses, one on its and one upright. In the middle of the course there would be a long tabletop which extends to the 50 yard line where campers and other breakable objects could be placed. The scoreboard end zone side would have a shipping container positioned parallel to the tabletop in the center and filled with dirt. Crush cars would sit on either side of the container and scaffolding would be placed on top. The empty spaces on the track could be filled with vehicles as the night progresses.

The one obstacle I would like to see is a car wall like the ones used in the Mr. Destruction stunts. 

If I was in charge of designing the WF racing course I'd have the drivers loop around funboxes halfway through the straightaway, then speed to the final turn and make the jump. As it stands, I think that the one turn at the end is unsafe and boring. 

For freestyle, I think it would be cool if dump trucks brought in different soils from different venues that Monster Jam went to. It'd add variety and it'd look cool too. Maybe some water could be sprayed in the middle to make some mud. xP. In terms of obstacles, I'd have a long double on one side with a ramp to launch over it near the turn, but no other dirt ramps on the double stacks. There would be a rock wall on the other side of the center FMX ramp instead of a dirt step up. On the opposite side of the double there could be a very steep ramp facing the opposite sideline consisting of two school buses, one on its and one upright. In the middle of the course there would be a long tabletop which extends to the 50 yard line where campers and other breakable objects could be placed. The scoreboard end zone side would have a shipping container positioned parallel to the tabletop in the center and filled with dirt. Crush cars would sit on either side of the container and scaffolding would be placed on top. The empty spaces on the track could be filled with vehicles as the night progresses.

I like the different terrains idea but I don't know how most fans would react to it.  I think some would just find it pointless or weird-looking.  Plus, the track officials sprayed water in the middle of the track at WF11 and it just turned into a watery mess.

Then again, this is Vegas.  No matter what Feld does, they're gonna get criticized by someone.

I seriously doubt this year's course will be much different than last year's. Monster Jam isnt one for their variety.

Least now they aren't.  Back in the day, they used to have huge changes in track all over the states and in Europe, but now, no matter where you go, they all look the same.  Only difference in them now is either painting designs, or track venue courses, say oval, to the Phoenix style tracks.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...