World Finals 14 Track

jdshark000

• 3 weeks later...

Instead of the backflip ramps they've been using, I think they should test out a new one that allows the truck to land on the other side of the ramp instead of back where they started.

I would like to see a dirt backflip jump like they are doing with Toms 10th Anniversary except on the other side of it is just a big air style jump. I would also like to see a fountain and some sort of double jump that is challenging for the drivers to completely clear. 

I'll give the same idea I have for the past 5 years now. A double bus jump with the fountain in the middle.Seriously, I don't care what else would be on the track as long as that was put in.

I like that idea; If you don't make the double, then u get wet  B)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I guess the track's good.  Guess the only thing i'm gripping about is that we don't see any big changes to the track anymore, it's just small things now.  I remember back at the first couple of tracks, they had that one very cool ramp.  Now I guess it's the backflip nowadays.  Hopefully we can see something new come out in the next year or two, but for now, the backflip reigns supreme.