Show Your Projects Chapter 21!

Mark Colineri

6538344.png

Transmission is Crazy's I think.

Looking good man. The butterfly linkage actually is a cable in a tube, it runs down the face of the engine and to the gas pedal. On the fwd side of that same linkage, a tension spring connects to the supercharger tab on the side of it. The oil pan is also completely rectangular. Nice modeling, just a few tweaks for realism need to be made.

Looking good man. The butterfly linkage actually is a cable in a tube, it runs down the face of the engine and to the gas pedal. On the fwd side of that same linkage, a tension spring connects to the supercharger tab on the side of it. The oil pan is also completely rectangular. Nice modeling, just a few tweaks for realism need to be made.

Sealed was using Stripling Warrior's photos I had sent him of the trucks engine while it was getting rebuilt on a stand, so the throttle linkage was not setup on it. In my opinion its a bit ridiculous to get that bogged down with modelling a throttle cable, return spring, etc. This model is a big step forward from the old one we had.and while not "perfect" we are happy to use it. Oilpan references he used were from Stripling Warrior aswell and well the pan he uses is pretty boxy.

9681_419949334744069_1432553204_n.jpg