Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

Hey guys amazing projects, that MaxD looks boss

oh yeah, speaking of MaxD's, I redid a very special one...

bandicam201304211153319.jpg

CHANGES MADE: orange drive shaft, orange rims, orange sway bars, black sway bar links, white 4link bars, and only coil-overs in the front. (srry for un-textured shocks)

By the way Mark, Tom had coil-overs in the front, not the rear.

texturing is all wonkey, looks bland, empty and everything's out of relation with each other, so you have moderatly detailed dirt next to gigantic grass, and dark, cool ramps next to neon green tron ramps

There's always something...

It looks great Coconutmen, I always have loved tracks with crossovers.

I have not seen racing videos yet of chico 2013, so where the corner markers go will dictate the ramp angle.

as for textures, I for one do not care, aslong as you can run on the said track, dont get caught on any obstacles or ramps I could care less about how things look. You are on the track at average maybe 3-4 minutes total for an event? (basing this on a 16 truck field, qualifying passes and a full freestyle run)

Well, I've decided I'll give Blender another try, so I tried to replicate the Grand Forks, ND track from TheMonsterBlog. This version has been edited so that the sides of the ramp aren't walls, so don't worry. Also, the dumpsters are green rather than black because I don't have black dumpster textures.
Racing8wwktl.png

Freestylex5shuh.png

• Upvote 1