Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

Wow I think that older Eradicator would be really cool to have in RoR. 

I've thought about doing older versions of Eradicator and some others...but that will have to wait till my current internet issues are sorted out. ;)

Everything looks incredible...Pitbul, glad you like how that thing turned out.

If you are going to have the trucks start out at hard right like that I would angle the start finish line that way...

But you jump back through the start/finish. It would negate the whole turn and jump if I were to angle the start line because it serves a dual purpose.

• Upvote 1

Minor update to my digger 14. Made a RII box and fire extinguisher lever thing a ma bob for the truck, both are in correct positions per 2007ish photos, probably will use a darker texture for the rii box. The rear steer toggle and power box was made by worldfinals, he did such a great job on those items why waste time on making them when his are already better than what I can make. Maybe this weekend ill get teh 3rd version of digger 14 ingame.

digger14teaser_zps6f528980.png

• Upvote 4

My latest projects.  Tried getting some others in Blender but failed.  I got a few different versions of Sketchup to try over the weekend and hopefully that does the trick.

Silverdome V2

001_zps0616ed11.png

Custom Fairgrounds Track

21_zps3326015e.png

• Upvote 6

Thanks guys.  Blizzard I already made the 89 track that Bigfoot and Fastrax faced off on in the finals and I have plans for more.  I plan on doing 80's mud racing stunt shows and they will have a demo derby area.  Still lots of work to do on the stadium before that though.