Is monster jam on any other channels?

avengerevan18

Can't speak for FELD, but I think I remember seeing an event on the Outdoor Channel about 6 or 8 years ago. I remember seeing Dragon Slayer, and it looked like some sort of fairgrounds. (Chico?)

That was Monsters of Destruction (MOD Action) on the Outdoor Channel 

It was canceled in 2007 or 2008 i think and the Outdoor Channel is now mainly hunting shows.

Nope. 

MLMT used to air on Versus, but of course that is no longer. Sad to see that happen.

And to make it worse, SPEED channel is closing in August.

CBS Sports does some shows

Guess its just a slow transaction from SPEED to CBS.

If not they will find someone else to host

Hopefully not full of re-runs almost a year late XD

They should really try to get a deal with USA, TNT, Spike, or Fox. Would love to see live events like they did for Atlanta that year that seems like ages ago.

But yeah, no. Monster Jam doesn't air on anything but Speed. And the slots they get are usually at crappy times and 90% of the shows are re-runs. :c

• Upvote 1

I heard Monster Jam might switch over to Fuel TV when SPEED closes. Whatever the hell that is.

Fuel TV is as far as I know a satellite or digital-cable channel that deals in EXXXTREME SPORTS!!!11!!11!!!1!1!

But, I do agree that it would kick so much ass to see Monster Jam on some broadcast networks instead of cable-only.

Doesn't mean they're going anywhere Destruction.

But yeah, if they were able to put in a deal for lets say Fox, that would bring up the viewers per show for FELD up by a lot. But I don't really see that happening.

Can't speak for FELD, but I think I remember seeing an event on the Outdoor Channel about 6 or 8 years ago. I remember seeing Dragon Slayer, and it looked like some sort of fairgrounds. (Chico?)

That would be M.O.D (monsters of destruction)

They covered a lot of small arena races. I know my uncle raced in all of them.. the trucks i believe were Dragon Slayer, Spiderman, Bigfoot(s), Schafer Motorsport trucks, Shattered, arachnaphobia, puplic disturbance, samson, and obsession.

Woah woah woah, Speed's shutting down? Now where am I gonna get all my nascar and mj details at? Id like to see it on fox.

NASCAR is on many channels

HBO

ESPN

FOX

TNT and NBC will be back next year like the good ole' days

Speed channel is owned by Fox...so there's already a deal with Fox as they are airing on speed channel..but Monster Jam will never be on that mainstream of a channel like Fox,  ESPN won't work, Saturdays (normally when new episodes air) there is always live sports also during the week they host shows like sports center, PTI, etc...  HBO isn't a good choice as your viewers would be limited due to majority of people not having PPV channels.   TNT only airs sports live or late at night replays (inb4 monster truck is a sport).  Only channel I really see them going to is NBC sports like Formula 1 did. But thank god no more RU faster than a redneck.