Is monster jam on any other channels?

avengerevan18

Yay!!! No more Mark and Scott commentating new people are coming to commentate.

What's wrong with those guys commentating? I particularly like Scott over Mark (which sounds bad because I have no real issue with Mark). I haven't a problem with those guy's commentating...

• Upvote 1

I like both of the commentators.  Sure they may have some qwerks that we don't like, but Scott does a nice job with the brakets and such, and I like Mark's more technical stuff on the trucks.  Only wish we had a technical announcer who was able to do a bit better in competition but, still, they aren't that bad.

YouTube is where I've watched monster jam for the past few years because all of the re-runs and blatantly obvious commentary by Mark Schroeder drives me insane. I'm sure is a network somewhere that would have interest in monster jam but they would more than likely want some live event coverage not constant recordings that occurred 3-5 months in advance (IE: Every major channel that shows some type of sport). NBC Sports Network or CBS Sports Network would be the 2 front runners in the deal with a bit of a lead to CBS-SN...at least in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure they could pull off the live events for Monster Jam just like they do the races for NASCAR every week.  I think that would be a really good idea.  It would sure get me watching it more, I can tell ya that right now.