Is monster jam on any other channels?

avengerevan18

I'm sure they could pull off the live events for Monster Jam just like they do the races for NASCAR every week.  I think that would be a really good idea.  It would sure get me watching it more, I can tell ya that right now.

I've wondered this all my life...

and why do they redo the commentary.. if there is an announcer...at each event.

Many is the same stuff and it goes through months of editing..

Only to have the same thing and they wonder why the show gets less views.

People have already seen it on youtube and sometimes monsterjam.com 

Really the only way to beat everyone is just live.

Heck NASCAR gives you so many ways to see it

Live on TV

Hotpass (Direct TV only)

on the phone with in car audio, now race view is on phone

Track pass on the internet

Race buddy

MRN (radio)

PRN (radio)

and I even get texts about the race via Sprint

the only thing Monster Jam has done is really a mobile app, which is just everything their website basically

and CBS if lucky

I'm so glad about SST and Bigfoot being back on TV again.  If Monster Jam finds another network then that means we will have 2 different Monster Truck shows to choose from again.  It would be interesting if both were on CBS Sports.

Well why don't they go the Outdoor Channel like MOD Action, they weren't canceled from the network, the series died when the recession hit the US. They could go there 

as well as Monster X Tour, i'd like to see them on TV 

I'm so glad about SST and Bigfoot being back on TV again.  If Monster Jam finds another network then that means we will have 2 different Monster Truck shows to choose from again.  It would be interesting if both were on CBS Sports.

SST isn't really a monster truck show, the monsters are a division in the entire series kind of like baja...and I'm more excited for the SST portion then I am for the Bigfoot portion. :o However it could lead to some extremely good things for all monster trucks due to the major exposure it's about to get with NBC/NBCSN so we very well may see what we've all dreamed of sooner than later.