The sim monsters comedy topic

Trenton Ray

This topic is were you can tell jokes or funny things that have happened that are funny also i need comedy im not feeling well :/ and please if dont be afraid to post a joke i easly laugh i dont care what kind of joke it is as long as it fits sim monsters rules i would love to hear it:)

So i was walking home all the suddan i saw this guy beating a woman he saw me and came up to me i stood there with a straight face and said to him nice job that one less blonde in the world

A man walks in to a bar...

...and sees this blonde sitting over by the counter. She's watching the 9 o'clock news. On the news, a man is on the edge of a building who's threatening to jump and kill himself.

Guy walks over and says "I betcha ten bucks that he'll jump." The blonde replies "nah, I don't think he'll do it. You're on".

They continue watching the news. Eventually, the guy jumps from the edge of the building, and kills himself. The blonde says "well, go ahead. Take the money. You won the bet. You were right. He did kill himself."

The guy laughs saying "oh I can't do that to you. You see, I already saw that on the 5 o'clock news. I knew he'd jump."

The blonde replies "so did I, but I didn't think he'd do it twice!"

• Upvote 3

I cant belive it i think i won (other person) won what? (Me) won the challeng to say that

Adrenaline56 presents ( man on a mountain)

Man: helllo!!!(echo) (echo) (echo)

Voice: ya!?!?!?(echo) (echo) (echo)

Man: whats up (echo) (echo) (echo)

Voice not much!!! Ech echo echo

Man: were are you!?!,!?!?!?

Voice: behind you!!!!!

Man: (turns around)

Voice:(pushes guy off)

Man: ahhhhhhhhhh echo echo echo

Man shut up echo

Echo: •_____•

Voice: hahahahahaaaa next time watch your back you idiot!!!!xD

Echo: XD

The end or is it? Wana continue this joke tey it

I'll uh try to post the clean ones of these....obviously the best ones will just get censored if I post them here.

HotShoe 6:31 pm

I doubt anyone has done it in SM yet. it's small, but I thinks its damn cool

wait

thats what she said

DAMNIT! I burned myself

From the past

matt demko (5:12:31 PM): Lol... I'm glad I'm entertaining... Now that I know you only use me for cheap entertainment 

and a few Lolz... I can go about my day. 

I thought we were friends? Your using me like a cheap prostitute. That ain't right

Sewilo Racing: for both trucks ill give you a blowjob and never mention it happened

More

• Upvote 2

Michael J. Fox walks into an ice cream parlor and orders an ice cream cone. A worker asks Michael J. Fox what flavor ice cream he would like. Michael J. Fox says, "it doesn't f***ing matter, I'm just going to drop it!"... because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox's Polaroids dry faster..... because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox's martinis are always shaken.... because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't play wii with his kids.... because of Parkinson's.

All of Michael J. Fox's sodas are flat.... Because of Parkinson's.

• Upvote 2

Two guys walked into a bar, I walked around it.

A man walks into his house to find his wife packing a suitcase.\

Man: What's going on?

woman: I'm leaving you, isn't it obvious?

man:Now why would you do that?

woman: I heard you were a pedophile

man: Pedophile? Now that's a big word for a ten year old.

My wife asked me this morning if I put the cat out. I said "I didn't know he was on fire."

A white guy, a black guy, and a Mexican get drunk one night and decide to go rob the farmer's crops. He catches them and tells them to go into the fields and bring back 100 of their favorite thing and then come back. the Mexican comes back first with 100 Jalapenos. So the farmer says alright, now put every single one of those up your @$$, and if you make one sound I'll shoot you. If you get them all up, you're free to go. He can't even get one up and screams. Boom, he's dead. The white guy is next and he has 100 grapes. Farmer tells him the same thing. He makes it to the 98th one, and bursts out laughing. Boom, he's dead. Well, up in heaven him and the Mexican are talking and the Mexican says "You were so close! What happened?"  The white guy smiles and says "I saw the black guy coming back with watermelons!"

A man walks into a bar and approaches the counter. The barkeep says "wanna try our challenge? Win free drinks for a month!" The guy politely declines and orders a beer. A few hours later, he comes back drunk and says "Hey, what wash that about thoshe challengesh?" The barkeep smiles and says "Alright, first you gotta bring that fat guy over there to his knees." So the guy grabs a chair and hits the fat guy on the back, knocking him to his knees. He goes back to the barkeep and asks for the next challenge. "Well, there's a Rottweiler chained up out back and he's got a toothache. you gotta be his dentist and pull it." So the drunk guy replies "Why don't you give me the third challengesh while *hic* I'm here?" The barkeep agrees and says "There's a hooker upstairs and you gotta please her beyond her wildest dreams." So the guy stumbles out the back door. for the next ten minutes all anyone can hear is screamin', cussin, barkin, just the worst noises you ever heard! the guy comes back in all cut up and bloody and says "Alright, where'sh the hooker with the shore toofsh?"

Alright, I'll end it there before I get too carried away...

• Upvote 1

I had a father that was a bad parent and let five year old me watch stuff I shouldn't be watching. Well, I watched Child's Play (aka Chuckie)...And it scared the crap outta me...Well...I had a My Buddy back then, and I told him that I was sorry, but, he had to go. So, before bed I went outside and threw him in the trash can...Well...My mom saw me. And after I went to bed, she took him out of the trash, cleaned him up, and put him on the chair in my room. Let's just say, when I woke up that next morning, and saw him sitting there, I crapped my pants.

"Aww man, I have the lowest IQ here" -Aaron Lurie 2013

"When does CFMotherlettersofthealphabet start?" -Aaron Lurie 2013

"I just changed Masons name to Chuck, and Joshes name to Norris" -Aaron Lurie 2013

"Oh no, I dropped my headset in my ketchup..." -Aaron Lurie 2013

"OH NO, THE CRANE FELL OVER" -Aaron Lurie 2013

"He shoved the shaft through the pan" -Aaron Lurie 2013

"The gods have told me that the truck's name in Iron Warrior" -Aaron Lurie 2013

"I have like 95 periods" -Blair Lockhart 2013

"Oh good, I flipped. Now I can eat more meat" -Aaron Lurie 2013

MaxDrocks33 MJFanatic3 11:12 am
    i dumped sugar on my pancakes
    but hell
    still less sugar then the average serving of cereal- Aaron Lurie

Me: I thought you said Josh quit MRoR?

Aaron: Yeah... I may have exaggerated that...

Me: then what did he actually say?

Aaron: He said he wouldn't be able to make next weeks event

EDIT: "I can't read this Calender, how do I read a calender?" -Aaron Lurie 2013

• Upvote 2

Michael J. Fox walks into an ice cream parlor and orders an ice cream cone. A worker asks Michael J. Fox what flavor ice cream he would like. Michael J. Fox says, "it doesn't f***ing matter, I'm just going to drop it!"... because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox's Polaroids dry faster..... because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox's martinis are always shaken.... because of Parkinson's.

Michael J. Fox can't play wii with his kids.... because of Parkinson's.

All of Michael J. Fox's sodas are flat.... Because of Parkinson's.

Everyone in class is wondering why I'm laughing so hard..... Because of Parkinson's