The sim monsters comedy topic

Trenton Ray

Klayton, you just reminded me of the stupidest joke I ever heard.

Two cows are in a cow pasture. One cow says to the other "man being a cow really sucks". The other says "yeah. luckily I'm a horse! NEIGHHEYHEY!"

• Upvote 1

Sooo there is this husband and wife... Been married for 25 wonderful years....Had 2 great kids..... Fantastic sex life....but in those 25 years not once did they have sex with the lights on...   so for their 25th wedding anniversary the wife decided that she will surprise him by turning the lights on.... SO Its their anniversary and they start going at it.... Near the end she Turns the lights on.... The husband is down on her with a vibrator.....The wife is shocked and stunned... The husband goes.... I know what your thinking.... but i'll Explain the vibrator... if you explain the Kids!  

I had a father that was a bad parent and let five year old me watch stuff I shouldn't be watching. Well, I watched Child's Play (aka Chuckie)...And it scared the crap outta me...Well...I had a My Buddy back then, and I told him that I was sorry, but, he had to go. So, before bed I went outside and threw him in the trash can...Well...My mom saw me. And after I went to bed, she took him out of the trash, cleaned him up, and put him on the chair in my room. Let's just say, when I woke up that next morning, and saw him sitting there, I crapped my pants.

no u mean u shiped your pantrs LoL