WF14/15 W.I.P.

Klayton

No early beta for WF15. Gotta go back to work tomorrow at 4:30 so we're staying at a hotel overnight. However I will be taking my laptop to Vegas so I can model the track still. May even be able to test it since I have RoR on it.

Hey, Rock, sorry its taken me so long to reply, but I would like to clear up what I said in a previous comment. In the comment I asked if you could paint your Betas, and you replied by saying they will never be painted because its basically a complete track. My intentions in the comment were," Could you paint the Betas? A painted RockCrwlr Beta would suffice for me for a while, and I feel if it was painted people wouldn't bug/beg for the complete track so much. If it was painted, some people wouldn't know it's not finished/be able to tell the difference if you wouldn't have started this thread..." Well, I was going to reply then, but I didn't want to push it so I didn't. I'm replying now because I downloaded photoshop, and I could most likely paint it myself but not give it to anybody; in your respect. Keep up the great work Bro! :) Can't wait for World Finals! :P