WF14/15 W.I.P.

Klayton

I honestly dont know what I am going to do. Im slowly losing interest in RoR and whenever I am on the computer, its only for a couple hours a week if that. I just got promoted to be a driver for my job so I will be putting in about 50-60 hours a week. On the bright side, none of them have died, its just whatever I feel like working on.

i dont want to sound dumb but i thought you love ror maybe just modeling since im pretty sure you went to school for it but you seem like you have fun making sud and world finals i know its probably frustrating but ...

Pretty sure Klayton gets to decide what he loves or not, not you.

• Upvote 3

Honestly i could wait for Wf14/15 to be released if they ever are. Wasnt really a fan of the layouts anyways so if they take a year to go up or never do it wouldnt really bother me. Especially since its just a hobby on freetime if Klayton doesnt feel like working on them then he doesnt need to.

• Upvote 4

I don't blame you Klayton. You are working on what you are gonna be in life and that will make you money. And with loosing interest, I mean if you enjoy it, you enjoy it. If you don't, you don't.

I started making that World Finals 15 (In no way will it ever be as good as yours will/would have been) but I haven't touched it since it caused so much arguing. I'll think about maybe putting so time into it just to get something. I honestly haven't touched blender since Dylan asked me to make a World Finals for his league that was complete crap because I rushed it.

• Upvote 1

Looking back at how much I have done, i honestly dont have much to do. All it needs are a few more banners, couple more props, freestyle version which I believe is close to being finished (nevermind, the FS layout is finished), and track paint. So we'll see. If I am free next weekend I will finish the freestyle version and lend out a beta.

And Henry, do what you want dude.

• Upvote 4

Looking back at how much I have done, i honestly dont have much to do. All it needs are a few more banners, couple more props, freestyle version which I believe is close to being finished (nevermind, the FS layout is finished), and track paint. So we'll see. If I am free next weekend I will finish the freestyle version and lend out a beta.

And Henry, do what you want dude.

Great to hear some more good news Rock!