Real Truth about me.

Team Destruction

Ok i have guilt inside of me and i cant take it anymore.Ok so here i go.I was just talking to Aaron Lurie (MJFanatic3) and he said i had to tell the truth about me and that it will effect that people will like me more and said there will be no reason to ban me.Im accually 13 years old and my real father said that putting a fake date will be good i said ok but till this day i have been having guilt and fear but im letting it out now.So, i hope you understand and please dont ban me. :( Well,there i told you the truth.

This was already kind of figured out but could not confirm your exact age, regardless the 13 year old thing is just to remove some of the more immature little kids that find their way onto the site and start to spam up a storm. Whether or not you were underage when you originally joined is a bit late to ban for now in my opinion and you have not caused any disturbances to cause your early removal from here since joining either.

the honesty is appreciated, though from the sounds of it, it was for your own mental health.

locking now