Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

So here is an update on that custom Syracuse: aimimg_9_zps06c0c02e.png Tell me what you guys think. Also the remake of San Diego is almost done, it should be up for download sometime this week.

Damn that tracks looks sick! I can't wait for the release of the updated San Deigo.

Yeah, I was going to credit you for the stadium when I put it up for download. I thought Danny told you I was going to use it. And I don't know, I just slapped on bakes for certain things. 

Yeah, I was going to credit you for the stadium when I put it up for download. I thought Danny told you I was going to use it. And I don't know, I just slapped on bakes for certain thingsT

That its amazing you think you can spear some time to help me with my tracks sometimes?

• Upvote 1

What paint program do you use? Depending on which one, I know a really easy trick that will allow you to change the color of the logo without having to find a new one, or you could send me the logo you want to use on AIM and I can fix it up for you sometime

It's been discussed before. It's preferred that the freestyle track is modeled off the track in its last state. This means after all of the obstacles have been placed, and the track is as it was when the last truck went out. With that, the track is worn down. This is the preferred way of painting tracks for the many track makers here on SM, and they have the final say on how they produce their tracks.

/end

• Upvote 1