Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

Can't wait for the Nordic hill track, now we need some of their trucks to play with aswell...

I know some of those bodies exist in the MTM world, including the lambo... (I beleive Turbo had done them... if that is the case I acquired permission from him to do whatever with any of his works LONG ago, I'll try to get ahold of him to re-ask but I'm sure he won't mind seeing them with new life, as most of them where converted models from other games)

Virginia Beach 2013:

virginiabeach_zpsfc4c1962.png

Stands by Coconutment, should be ingame with some water by wednesday, might replace puyallup in MROR if I get it done in time

EDIT:

screenshot_480_zps16a25a4b.png

mhm, MROR This week will be Virginia Beach...

• Upvote 9

I don't know how close to a realistic rep you're trying to make so don't take this too harshly, but the proportions for the track are way off. The pit side dumpsters should be way closer to the first racing hills. The distance between the first jump and the cars is too long. The the far bus stack isn't agnled, it's straight and pretty much in line with the other bus stack. The one hill near the stands needs to be closer to the racing lane as well.

• Upvote 1