Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

OK guys Custom World Finals 2 Freestyle:

428047.png

CWF2 is done just needs to be exported...CWF# is done and just needs texturing which i forgot how to do because it has been 6 months, any wanna help. im an easy learner.

Most of you remember the first one but this is the 2nd annual 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL!!!!:

3959679.png

And if anyone could (Rock,Edy,Danny,John) someone help me texture since i havent textured in 6 months. sorry i have forgot but if anyone could help that would be GREAT! and Amazing!

Thanks for anyones help,

Mjamfan22

• Upvote 4

World Finals tracks are looking great! Can't wait!

As for the Black Out truck, the rendering looks awesome, but the real truck needs something else IMO. Maybe add an "Ash Cloud" effect to give it something for the eye to spot. Something like the rear end of Metal Mulisha, just not as much of it.

Some white or grey beadlocks might be pretty cool lookin', but it ain't my truck. Still, looks pretty cool.

Those custom WF's tracks look good. only one little nitpicky problem I have with them. Since they are a custom WF2 and 3, I would suggest making the obstacles more like the kind used in 2000 and 2001. For example, have simple pyramids that aren't on raised pads of dirt.  

Those custom WF's tracks look good. only one little nitpicky problem I have with them. Since they are a custom WF2 and 3, I would suggest making the obstacles more like the kind used in 2000 and 2001. For example, have simple pyramids that aren't on raised pads of dirt.  

I'm not usually one to post here, or make criticism, but unlike the 1st custom WF, these are quite similar to WF 13 and 14, and actually seem like what Feld might do with WF 15 and 16. Would like to see more colorful stuff like the 1st one. The red and yellow, as well as mostly unchanged tracks got old with feld really fast, I stopped watching MJ because of that. Otherwise I think monsterjam fan's 1st track is great. I also somewhat agree with mdemko, as modern tracks aren't about crushing anymore, just jumping. I miss the crushing.

Just a little project I was working on for the DJM League, and it's also based off of a Tyler Drew It rendering; I present to one and all, Black Out.

The inspiration.

148362_163048693734920_910017_n.jpg

The finished product.

RoR2013-06-2801-58-20-42_zpscb584d41.png

It will be up for download soon.

Truck looks great. Have you ever considered a 2nd truck WHITE OUT?

Also Edy track looks great. You should make a custom that uses the whole floor.

Found this laying around. Hasn't been touched since May, so I should probably finish it  :blink:

Also threw it into .38 for some new configs for the Caelum sky.

e280991aab.png

9269249.jpg

*shown at evening to show off the sky difference between .37 and .38*

• Upvote 12