Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

Alright guys, here is the completed first track for my track pack! This one if Victorville Raceway, Victorville, CA! This Track offers a very tight Chicago Racing style course, with a fun and tricky FS. If it looks like any of the textures are stretched out, THEY ARENT! All the textures look clear in game.

The first Semi Trailer (white) in the pits is 100% loadable and can fit a Monster truck with normal tires in it.

Credits:

Hot Shoe-Lights, Crowd Texture

Klayton-Semi texture, cars

Edy-Baked Stands

Me-Stadium, Trailers, EZ up, stands, track, other texures

Very cool.  Normally you don't see the pit areas in many tracks, so that's a touch I really like.

This is kind of a showcase of Custom Trucks and Replica's I made or brought back to life

5288674.jpg

This one is called "demons" (named after the avenged sevenfold song)

125857.jpg

This one is called "Steel Factory" My first custom chassis on the truck for this truck (Made 5 or 6 of em) Modeled simaler to a concussion

5077296.jpg

Now this one is not mine and I do not plan on releasing it without makers permission. heck I don't even know who made it. It is Shock Therapy 2010

8401938.jpg

sort of a replica of 2 different Bearfoot's of the past.

3507594.jpg

New England Crusher I made for Dalton a few Months ago. Made after my Midwest Crusher

8646870.jpg

Finally Future Shock I cloned into V4 for Sam with the permission and the files sent from PC

• Upvote 4

I would say at least 2 of parts of the truck need to be separated (via blender) if you want it more realistic. I'm not trying to be a breakable body critic, but from experience, its just more realistic. It could add some lag, but its just more realistic.

Exellent truck there John, lol Jim Jack joke