No more monster jam on speed?

Warwizard

I was watching max d on YouTube and read the description it said: "Maximum Destruction at MetLife stadium in east ruther ford, nj. This is the last show of monster jam to be aired on speed." Anyone fill me in on this?

Fox has owned SPEED for quite awhile. Their converting SPEED over into Fox Sports 1. Wish they would take Monster Jam and start broadcasting it live on Fox, that'd be excellent exposure for the sport! :D

Monster Jam is moving to fox sports 1, hopefully they do broadcast a few things live.

• 2 weeks later...

THAT SUCKS I DONT HAVE FOX 1

No need to worry about that. Fox Sports 1 is what SPEED will be replaced with. It will merely take the channel position of SPEED. SPEED's channel slot isn't going anywhere.

What you do have to worry about is Fox Sports 1/SPEED dropping Monster Jam coverage entirely. That would suck. More than likely, though, they will move it over to Fuel before getting rid of it, which I believe will become Fox Sports 2. If you get Fuel now, you will get Fox Sports 2 when they switch names.

Its not really a big deal guys. Every show there are people with cameras recording each event. Plus we still got monster blog (if they ever wake up and start uploading more videos) so from a fan with internet stand point 

615588.jpg

They're probably going to find another station within the next year or two

I can actually say.. Didn't MJ Broadcast the WF Live once? Wasn't it WF9? I can't remember.. Maybe I could see Maybe... A Camera at every event online.... But It would be kinda unfair to see it for free than pay to go see it.. Maybe 20$ For a MJ Season... 40$ for the MJ Season+WF?