Show Your Projects Chapter 25

Klayton

MJfan22 good looking track but the campers are to low to the ground so all they will be are rollers. Try loop cutting in the center and drag the verts down. Also why is the trailer jump sink into the ground on the fs version? It was kinda like tht on ur first one also. I would use the more up to date version of Sam Boyd.

Made some progress on the track. Filled one side where the grass usually is. Obviously, on the side closest to the picture, where there is nothing going down the straight away, there will be jumps there. I just have to come up with a design.

3597337.png

And PC, here is the track layout. I went for a dual lane track, where you can pick your route.

6991589.png

• Upvote 1

wait yes, i missed the whole 'i haven't put poo there yet' bit

derp

why not just copypaste the existing section and move it back one jump length, so that when the trucks go over them they alternate being in midair, provided they're in a dead heat?

it'd look cool to spectators, and it'd force both lanes to tackle the same obstacle, which focuses on individual skill on a tough obstacle rather than personal lane preference, while making sure that you don't have to think about balancing the fact that you're still carrying over your lane choice from the last hairpin