A Concern...

VGT9

Question

Im starting to talk to people online, one of which made me make this forum. Im starting to note that some people have been banned for "no reason"

Foe example: I know of a person that's been banned since april. he said that he was banned just because he beat a guy in a server in a race. the guy didn't want anything to do with him anymore, so he banned him on both the sp servers AND sm.com.

Im starting to get concerned because of this problem. what do you think all?

12 answers to this question

im thinking there is a little more to this story then he is telling you, always two sides to a story.

There is a little more to the story I'm not telling you originally, but it wouldn't add much... here's the full story.

On January 20th 2013, a guy named "littlec" faced off in a race versing vegeto5's online profile, NEW MAN HERE (p.s., he's a good friend of mine)

I think it was world finals 13, they raced, but during their race, littlec crashed, and it was an easy win for new. just before they went to fs, littlec says on quote "I already know who will win, and I'm not gonna deal with it" so he bans new from the server. a week later, someone was listening to the whole thing and sent a message about it to spjester. spjester then unbanned new from the server, gave new admin, and littlec rightfully got banned from the server, as well as lost his admin rights. It was a fair deal, unfortunately littlec didn't think so. so around april, once littlec got a profile, he bans vegeto5 from sim-monsters.

this is the whole story what new told me. if theres more to the story, ill keep updating.

Im starting to talk to people online, one of which made me make this forum. Im starting to note that some people have been banned for "no reason"

Foe example: I know of a person that's been banned since april. he said that he was banned just because he beat a guy in a server in a race. the guy didn't want anything to do with him anymore, so he banned him on both the sp servers AND sm.com.

Im starting to get concerned because of this problem. what do you think all?

Not to take away from the seriousness of your concern or anything, but that first line almost made me crack up laughing. "Im starting to talk to people online". Oh really? 

As for your actual problem...idk.

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

You show me littlec on this list, and then we're talking. There is no way someone that isn't on the mod team banned someone. I'm sorry, but your story that he "got a profie and banned new", Whoever this new person is, sounds like a complete lie. Not to mention, the server you brought up is a 0.38 server, and we are still using 0.37. Another reason that this can't be true. So unless there is a sim-monsters knockoff somewhere out there, this story is false. Everyone may now sleep well knowing that this case is closed!

• Upvote 1

Vegeto was banned from here because he had 3 accounts trace back to his IP. I have zero idea who Littlec is.

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/2-rules/

Rule #8 clearly states

• Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

Now if you have any issues with how this site is run:

Staff Disputes

• Any disputes with the staff of the Sim-monsters Community Forums will be handled in private through the Private Message System. If you wish to escalate any issue with staff then please PM liquidfire215.

locking this thread now