Show Your Projects Chapter 26

Mark Colineri

First body modeled in 2.65. Probably gonna end up being used as Ragin' Steel or something....

4cEe6.png

*John Dough*'s picture NOT MY PROJECT*

vwf541.jpg

For Ragin' Steel you might want to lower the cab height and shave the bottom of the quarter panel

Other than that its dead on.

I get roughly 20-30 fps in the demo, how would that compare to running a monster truck in the alpha build? Also are you going to make a thread were people can download what you make into the alpha?

Well first off we probably should discuss the FPS thing in a different thread. But with the Monster Truck I usually get around 60 FPS. Sometimes more, sometimes less. The Monster Truck was made by Matt and gave the beta of his truck to me and a few other guys. It is no where near done. The physics are not where they could be. Matt just figured out how to put everything into BeamNG and gave it to a few friends. The project is NOT ready for a public beta. Maybe in the next coming months or so but right now Matt is doing a lot of work on it. I am building the test track myself. I have made a few track before I even knew about Matt's project. and IF a public beta is ever released. I will give out my test maps. As of now, its just a work in progress, Im sure Matt will post updates of his trucks to SYP, and I will be posting progress I make on tracks I make in BeamNG.